300x250
Eid Mubarak Eid Al Adha photo

When an attempt is made to cut the throat of Ishmaels he was surprised to see that it was Ishmael Abraham 

The intact I found a dead sheep he was slaughtered instead. Abraham had passed 

In a test by his will I run the command of the gods. 








Eid Mubarak Shairy Poetry image bari eid

This is described in the Koran as follows 
O my Lord! I will allow justice to me 
So we gave the good news of a boy ready to suffer to him and to endure. 
Then son reachedthe old ofserious work he and whenthe O and my son is him! I see in vision 

Now I have to offer you in sacrifice of see what is a view of you! My father said O son! Run like you 






 Eid ul Adha hd image wide

Art ordered I find you if Allah wills has the patience and constancy of one practice that way! 
Both submitted their willsto Allah when they had he he he had put on prostrate 

We sacrifice called O him to Abraham foreheadfor! 
Thou hast fulfilled the vision of already! Therefore we do reward those who want to do the right actually. For this purpose 




300x250

Share to:

Post a Comment

 
Top